Film Reviews

Reviews of Malayalam, Taimil, Hindi Films, movie clip downloads and more.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Ammu regrets her sleaze act

Free Image Hosting by www.NetFreeHost.com

One thing Amrita Arora regrets in her life is doing Girlfriend. "I am the kind of person who doesn’t regret things in life. But this is one instance when I felt I shouldn’t have done it," she says.

But what is it that got her to sign the film in the first place? "I was given to understand that the film would take a stand on lesbianism. I thought it was something progressive. But when I attended the premier, I was horrified at what I saw. Instead of sending out a message, the film just became a part of the sleaze fest," she says.

Gossip mills have it that she even had a showdown with her parents at the premier. “Now that is stretching things too far. None of that happened. It was just that my parents were very very very upset with what they saw and understandably so. They left the screening midway,” she tells us. "But I learnt from it and have decided that I won’t venture into anything that might disgust my parents," Ammu owns up.

Twist in the story: Ask Ishaa about her experience of working in Girlfriend and she says, “I shared a better chemistry with Amrita than my co star Aashish”.
Wonder what that means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home